- Call to set an appointment
- Social security card
- Certified copy of your birth certificate
- Acceptable photo Identification
- Proof of school enrollment. (VOC) letter obtained at the school district office.
- Parent or guardian
- Cost of the permit is $26.50
Students must be 14.5 to start drivers ed.
Students ages 14.5 to age 17 must take an approved Idaho training course.
No. The supervised driving period doesn’t begin until you have finished the course.
Supervised driving must be done with a licensed driver over the age of 21.
Each student is required to get 6 hours of behind the wheel in the course. We accomplish that
through 6 hour long drives, three 2 hour long drives, or a combination of the two.